Chicken Marsala, blanched green beans, garlic roasted potatoes
• 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
• 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• Pro Seasoning
• 4 tablespoons butter, divided
• 8 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 cup marsala wine
• 1 cup chicken stock
Method of Prep
• Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Combine the flour, basil, salt and pepper. Coat chicken breast with the combined flour.
• In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in 2 tablespoons butter for about 2 minutes. Remove from pan.
• In the same skillet, saute mushrooms in remaining butter for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in wine, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by a third.
• Return chicken to the pan and cook in sauce until internal temperature of 165 degrees. Sprinkle with cheese, garnish and serve. (SERVES 4)
Blanched Green Beans
· 12 oz fresh green beans
· Pro Seasoning To Taste
· 2 tablespoons butter
Method of prep:
Bring one quart of salted water to a boil. Boil (blanch) green beans for 1 minute. Strain beans and toss in melted butter and Pro Seasoning (about 1 teaspoon). Serve immediately.
Garlic Roasted Potatoes
· 4 russet potatoes
· 3 oz olive oil
· 3 garlic cloves, crushed
· 1 tablespoon Pro Seasoning
Method of prep:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut potatoes into uniform wedges. Toss potato wedges in olive oil, Pro Seasoning, and garlic. Spread potatoes evenly on a baking sheet preferably lined with parchment paper. Roast until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately.